What is the Fall Lineup?The Fall Lineup is a series of home-tour events hosted by Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead in September.
Information about all entries is hosted here, on this website, and available in the Fall Lineup magazine available at Hornbacher's Sept. 9.
Downtown Living Tour
ONE DAY ONLY
10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sept. 11
Fall Parade of Homes
LAST 2 WEEKENDS IN SEPTEMBER
Noon - 5 p.m. Sept. 18-19 and 25-26
Remodeled Home Tour
ONE WEEKEND ONLY
Noon - 5 p.m. Sept. 25-26
Where and when can I pick up an event magazine?
How do I find the Fall Lineup entries?We have options for you!
- Find a printed, removable map in the event magazine available at all Hornbacher's. It's free!
- Access a digital map on this website.
- Read driving directions in the details of each entry.
- Each entry is marked:
- Downtown Living Tour - Entries D1-D5 identified with self-standing black iron sidewalk signs
- Fall Parade of Homes - Entries 1-27 identified with yellow and blue traffic signs and pennants
- Remodeled Home Tour - Entries R1-R4 identified with orange and blue traffic signs and pennants
What is the ticketing process?
DOWNTOWN LIVING TOUR
Entries require $5 admission. Purchase your digital ticket here and have it available when visiting entries.
FALL PARADE OF HOMES & REMODELED HOME TOUR
Entries are free to visit. Please register for a free general admission ticket and have it available when visiting homes.
Note: a free-will donation requested to Home Builders Care of F-M Foundation to tour home #4 by Studio West Homes.
Add tickets as needed to your "cart" and then complete the check-out process, providing a valid email address. You will be able to print your tickets from the order confirmation page or access them via email. This ticketing process allows the HBA of F-M to better manage the Fall Lineup event, improving your overall experience.
Can children attend the Fall Lineup?Yes, but please keep them close. Many entries are beautifully staged with fragile decor.
What is proper etiquette when visiting a Fall Lineup entry?
- ENTERING ENTRIES
- Please wear face coverings and practice social distancing in all Fall Lineup entries.
- Use shoe coverings if provided. Please, no bare feet in homes.
- Ask permission to take photos. In this age of social media and digital phones, it is tempting to snap a photo of anything that interests you. Please ask the builder, contractor or Realtor working the home for permission first. And remember, floorplans and unique home layouts can present a copyright concern.
- CHILDREN & PETS
- If you choose to bring children, please keep them close. Many entries are beautifully staged with fragile décor.
- Please leave pets at home.
- FOOD/DRINK & RESTROOMS
- No food or drink is allowed in the entries unless offered by the builder/contractor/property manager.
- Do not use bathrooms in entries.
- TRAFFIC & PARKING
- Please obey parking laws.
- Do not park in the driveways of entries or block driveways of occupied homes.
- ENTERING ENTRIES
Are there any safety requirements related to COVID-19 at this event?We encourage all attendees to wear face coverings, use shoe coverings and practice social distancing in all Fall Lineup entries.
If you are not comfortable seeing entries during the event hours, please use the magazine and this website.
Builders, contractors and property managers are happy to arrange private showings and many have photos and video links online.
Why are some Fall Parade of Homes entry prices different on this website than in the magazine?Market conditions are currently volatile, in part due to the COVID-19 pandemic and other global factors beyond control of the Builder.
- Some homes on our website do not include prices. Those homes now direct you to contact the Builder for updates.
- Some home prices have changed since the time of our event magazine publication and are noted as such in the home description.
What is the Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead?We have proudly hosted the Fall Parade of Homes for over 20 years and the Remodeled Home Tour for nearly 10 years. This year's Downtown Living Tour is our newest event!
Founded in 1956, the Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead is a nonprofit trade organization and the largest local builders association affiliated with the National Association of Home Builders in North Dakota and Minnesota. We support the interests of our building-industry members who are located throughout Cass and Clay counties and beyond.
We also host the annual Red River Valley Home & Garden Show and Spring Parade of Homes.Our vision is to nurture a thriving, innovative and diverse housing industry in our community.
I have a question that’s not on the list. Who do I contact?Please call the Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead office at (701) 232-5846 between 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday or visit the Contact page on this website.