What is the Parade of Homes?Meet the people behind the Parade homes in this exclusive opportunity!
The Parade of Homes offers you the perfect opportunity to explore ideas and trends to update your current home or build brand new.
It features 37 new homes ranging in many styles, from modern to Craftsman, and runs noon - 5 p.m. the last two weekends in September.
Say hello to local builders and their sales teams. Get a feel for their work, communication styles and processes.
Where and when can I pick up an event magazine?
When is the Fall Parade of Homes?The 22nd annual Fall Parade of Homes runs the last two weekends in September.
Sept. 17-18 and 24-25
Homes open noon - 5 p.m. Saturday & Sunday
What is the ticketing process for the Fall Parade of Homes?Entries are free to visit. Please register for a free general admission ticket and have it available when visiting homes.
Note: a free-will donation requested to Home Builders Care of F-M Foundation to tour home #37 by Benjamin Custom Homes.
Add tickets as needed to your "cart" and then complete the check-out process, providing a valid email address. You will be able to print your tickets from the order confirmation page or access them via email. This ticketing process allows the HBA of F-M to better manage the event, improving your overall experience.
What is proper etiquette when visiting a Parade of Homes entry?
- ENTERING ENTRIES
- Use shoe coverings if provided. Please, no bare feet in homes.
- Use face coverings as you are comfortable and please maintain social distancing.
- Ask permission to take photos. In this age of social media and digital phones, it is tempting to snap a photo of anything that interests you. Please ask the builder, contractor or Realtor working the home for permission first. And remember, floorplans and unique home layouts can present a copyright concern.
- CHILDREN & PETS
- If you choose to bring children, please keep them close. Many entries are beautifully staged with fragile décor.
- Please leave pets at home.
- FOOD/DRINK & RESTROOMS
- No food or drink is allowed in the entries unless offered by the builder/contractor/property manager.
- Do not use bathrooms in entries.
- TRAFFIC & PARKING
- Please obey parking laws.
- Do not park in the driveways of entries or block driveways of occupied homes.
- ENTERING ENTRIES
Can children attend the Parade of Homes?Yes, but please keep them close. Many entries are beautifully staged with fragile decor.
Why are some Parade of Homes entry prices different on this website than in the magazine?Market conditions are currently volatile, in part due to the COVID-19 pandemic and other global factors beyond control of the Builder.
- Some homes on our website do not include prices. Those homes now direct you to contact the Builder for updates.
- Some home prices have changed since the time of our event magazine publication and are noted as such in the home description.
What is the Luxurious Featured Home #37 by Benjamin Custom Homes?During the Fall Parade of Homes (Sept. 17-18 and 24-25), don’t miss the Luxurious Featured Home hosted by Benjamin Custom Homes!
Entry #37, priced at over $906,000 is a uniquely designed two-story in Oxbow.
Upon touring, please consider a donation to Home Builders Care of Fargo-Moorhead Foundation. It is the Home Builders Association of F-M’s charity supporting workforce development, scholarships and projects related to the housing industry. See more at hbcfm.com.
Are there any safety requirements related to COVID-19 at this event?We encourage all attendees to wear face coverings as you are comfortable but they are not required. Please use shoe coverings and practice social distancing in all entries.
If you are not comfortable seeing entries during the event hours, please use the magazine and this website.
Builders, contractors and property managers are happy to arrange private showings and many have photos and video links online.
What is the Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead?We have proudly hosted the Spring Parade of Homes for over 60 years and the Fall Parade of Homes for over 20 years!
Founded in 1956, the Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead is a nonprofit trade organization and the largest local builders association affiliated with the National Association of Home Builders in North Dakota and Minnesota. We support the interests of our building-industry members who are located throughout Cass and Clay counties and beyond.
We also host the annual Red River Valley Home & Garden Show.Our vision is to nurture a thriving, innovative and diverse housing industry in our community.
I have a question that’s not on the list. Who do I contact?Please call the Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead office at (701) 232-5846 between 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday or visit the Contact page on this website.