When is the Spring Parade of Homes?The 61st annual Spring Parade of Homes is the first three weekends in May. Hours are noon - 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- May 1-2
- May 8-9
- May 15-16
Where do I pick up the Parade of Homes magazine?Find the Spring Parade of Homes magazine and map at any local Hornbacher's store. It's free!
You can also view it online.
How do I find the Parade entries?
What is the ticketing process?
Please register for a free general admission ticket and have it available when visiting homes.
Add tickets as needed to your "cart" and then complete the check-out process, providing a valid email address. You will be able to print your tickets from the order confirmation page or access them via email.
This ticketing process allows the HBA of F-M to better manage the Parade event, improving your overall experience.
Can children attend the Spring Parade of Homes?Yes, but please keep them close. Many homes are beautifully staged with fragile decor.
What is proper etiquette when visiting a Parade entry?
- ENTERING HOMES
- Please wear face coverings and practice social distancing in all Parade entries.
- Use shoe coverings if provided. Please, no bare feet in homes.
- Ask permission to take photos. In this age of social media and digital phones, it is tempting to snap a photo of anything that interests you. Please ask the builder or Realtor working the home for permission first. And remember, floorplans and unique home layouts can present a copyright concern.
- CHILDREN & PETS
- If you choose to bring children, please keep them close. Many homes are beautifully staged with fragile décor.
- Please leave pets at home.
- FOOD/DRINK & RESTROOMS
- No food or drink is allowed in the Parade homes unless offered by the builder.
- Do not use bathrooms in Parade homes.
- TRAFFIC & PARKING
- Please obey parking laws.
- Do not park in the driveways of Parade homes or block driveways of occupied homes.
- ENTERING HOMES
Why are some entry prices different on this website than in the magazine?Market conditions are currently volatile, in part due to the COVID-19 pandemic and other global factors beyond control of the Builder.
- Some homes on our website do not include prices. Those homes now direct you to contact the Builder for updates.
- Some home prices have changed since the time of our event magazine publication and are noted as such in the home description.
Are there any safety requirements related to COVID-19 at this event?We encourage all attendees to wear face coverings, use shoe coverings and practice social distancing in all Parade homes.
If you are not comfortable seeing homes during Parade hours, please use the magazine and this website.
Builders are happy to arrange private showings and many have photos and video links online.
What is the Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead?We have proudly hosted the Spring Parade of Homes for over 60 years!
Founded in 1956, the Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead is a nonprofit trade organization and the largest local builders association affiliated with the National Association of Home Builders in North Dakota and Minnesota. We support the interests of our building-industry members who are located throughout Cass and Clay counties and beyond.
We also host the annual Red River Valley Home & Garden Show, Fall Parade of Homes and Remodeled Home Tour.
Our vision is to nurture a thriving, innovative and diverse housing industry in our community.
I have a question that’s not on the list. Who do I contact?Please call the Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead office at (701) 232-5846 between 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday or visit the Contact page on this website.
Some homes on our website do not include prices. Those homes now direct you to contact the Builder for updates.
Some home prices have changed since the time of our event magazine publication and are noted as such in the home description.
Market conditions are currently volatile, in part due to the COVID-19 pandemic and other global factors beyond control of the Builder. Sudden price increases may occur. Pricing of a home should always be confirmed with a Builder prior to entering into any contract.